Is it me, or does anyone else think that more people are posting just about anything now that we get credits lol? Its like who can get the highest credits. Personally, I think this is nuts. Now we are seeing some boring and anything and everything kind of questions. remember just JMO

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally, this is really umm how do I put it...really lame lol. tried to be nice =) But its like we are in school. I dont like this new thing! But I guess the only good thing is that people cant bash you with anon post as much as they use to. Because you know people like to hide behind anon posts.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well,seriously,what did they expect? You add the points option and of course this kind of thing is going to happen! I ask dumb ones because i have nothing else to ask. My life is not that exciting!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love it! I think its fun! :) There is nothing wrong with us moms having some fun :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• @butterflyblue19...lol ok, well you just keep on posting. ;) If that makes you happy..hey in the end its all about being happy right
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well it sure beats the "When was the last time you pooped?" and other bowel related questions. I don't think it is much difference, except there is less drama. There were always lame questions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I really haven't noticed that much. I try to answer everyone's question just as I would want mine answered.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my goodness...but the questions are getting even more boring...zzzzzzz...just like this one lmao
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think this whole points system is ridiculous. I think we're being treated like children. I understand that SOME people on here needed to be taught like a child to learn a lesson, but not all of us needed that. I think that a lot of people are asking random questions for answers, which drowns out the serious questions. This has become a game for the forum and it's turning it into a playground. Rather then a site to seriously share views, beliefs, opinions, and thoughts.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010