Anyone else tired of the sighs,the attitude,the why this why that,walking around like they dont give a crap in world about what you are saying. So ya this is for non perfect parents lol. My son is twelve....ahhh!

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughtger is kinda like that. Sometimes she is really sweet.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 8:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• He has such a attitude like he is has pms. My goodness, this is nuts. He has no reason in the world to act like such a brat...sorry had to say it because that is what he is being. He always has something to say about everything. So annoying. I love him but I am going to loose it with him. My blood pressure must be sky high by now. My sixteen year old never put me through this much of a headache...he just gave me occasional migranes lol. But this twelve year old of mine just wont quit. SMH
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am ever so tired of it, but guess what? It will get worse before better. My son is 15, and he give attitude all the time especially when he has to do his chores. Ignore it, do not feed into it. If it get to the point where he start to speak out his little tantrums, then that is when you step in and let him know it ends now. Teens are a pain in the butt, now I know why my mom told me to enjoy him when he was young.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My 8 year old son does that and yes, I'm tired of it :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• well I think everyones kids have their good their bads, ups and downs. Of course he can be nice to..but the other stuff is taking over. He wasnt like this last year. Its like he is someone else. I know its teen crap, but I never thought my sweet boy would be huffing and puffing and saying things under his breath every time I ask him to do something minor. I dont think he ever just says "yes mom"
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• 8 years old and already doing that...uh oh watch out lol.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It's probably just a little stage he is going through- He will snap- out of it- Sorry, i know that is Not helping with your Blood Pressure!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We were all brats at one time. It part of life. Its annoying but they will get better
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My son had a really bad time right when puberty started.... now that he is well into it he is getting better. Same with my daughter, she was at her all time worse as puberty started. She is completely through it now and human again. But I think right when those hormones start to act up is the worse. Be strong and dont buy into it. Say what you have to say, keep to your threats (dont make a punishment threat and NOT carry through)......... but it takes TWO to fight.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Mine can be the same way, then the sweetest kid ever. I do swear that mine has had PMS since he was 9 months old. I once asked the pediatrician if I could pop him a midol. She just laughed. I am assuming it will get better just in time for my 10 yr old to take over. Oh, wait, she is already going through the PMS thing too. Yippee.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010