Nick Names

I would like to read what people call u or your kids or hubby. My nick name my ex game me when we were together was German hillbilly. i loved it I am all ways bearfooted, and I am from Germany. We all so called my Daughter .. sweetpea. When she was a baby we had this nitedress on her and you could pull the sting at the feet and she looked like Pop-eyes little baby. This is just for fun not asking for anything. So lets go ladys I know there are nick names out there and would love to read them..

seabrezze_11

Asked by seabrezze_11 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband is sweetie and he calls me honey. He use to call me plumsun when we first got together. We call our son Cammy and our daughter we call ms. banana since her name is hannah
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 8:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My son is Bug or monkey

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My Grandfather named me Ida Spida. My name is Ida and I looke dlike a spider when I was born all belly with thin arms and legs.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 8:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my dd is doodlebug. we call her that more than we call her by her name. the people my husband works with call him "the s word" they think he is the shit because he is really fast at his job.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My husband is Sweetie Pea and my daughter is Icee Girl.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My 4 year old niece's nickname is "tater tot", my 7 year old niece's nickname is "am" short for amber, and my son's nickname is "manny".
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My kids call me Lola all the time- My daughter is Little Lady & Chicklet, My son is Buzzy-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My son - Gooby, Mr. Goobyston, Gabey Baby, Gabidy (the most common lately), Gabidy Babidy, Buddy, Bubba, Bud.
    My Daughter - Ms. Banana and Hanney. Sometimes Hanney Banany.

I don't really have nicknames for my husband other then "Babe".
    My husband calls me - Hun, Babe, or Poo. You'd have to know us to understand that one.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My dh calls me buttercup. my dd is called Coco by dh and myself, my mom and sd call her Cocohead. and her softball team call her Minnie. Her name is Mineko (Min a ko).
    jdickey80

Answer by jdickey80 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010