Sick of Jillian Michaels

Is just me, or do others feel that Jillian Michaels is overrated? I understand the whole tough love thing, But the yelling in people's faces is uncalled for and I would lose my temper on this lady. I'm tired of her already, and no one has the time or patience to count every single calorie that they eat.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do not care for people who yell all of the time. She is just one more yeller. Yeah that works for some people but not everyone and some of us would rather do it then be yelled at.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• She creeps me out,she looks like a dude!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I agree but i guess who can blame her for making a career out of yelling at people? some people need that to get motivated. I sure would get pissed though.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't mind her. Some people need someone to be hard on them or they won't change. She is tough, I agree, but she gets people results. Just like some drs have bad bedside manners, but if they are the best, then I'll deal with it.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I've never been a big fan of her.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't know who she is but I would not like to be yelled at.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 8:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I have not seen her work, only her commercials-and an inside scoop to her life. She used to be very over weight. I think its wonderful she changed for the good,b ut if that is a true statement, that would not motivate me either!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 8:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Watch the Biggest Loser show and you'll see how she interacts with people, I just feel that there are better ways to motivate people by treating them with respect and talking to them like human beings.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• She annoys the hell out of me. My husband bought me the 30 day shred and I'm almost afraid to watch it, 50 minutes of the 60 minute video is probably her just yelling at you and calling you fat
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• .It makes her look stupid
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010