Anyone else have a jar of silly bands...its like they keep appearing every where! Its attack of the silly bands. Its nuts..but the guy who made them is sitting near his pool in his mansion laughing at the ones who made him a rich man lol.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are selling them at our store. We can't keep them in stock! It's terrific. I don't know why they are selling though. Seems to me you could do the same thing with a free rubber band you get from the newspaper.
    Anonymous

• We do have some here. I think each of my girls have maybe 25 each. Grandma and Papa keep buying them. I was a little against it at first, but it;s no different then jelly bracelets that i collected when i was a kid. lol
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• All 3 of my kids have gallon sized zip lock baggies of them. I sure do wish that I would of came up with something like that :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Im mad that I didnt come up with that. My goodness...we would be rich like him.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• even teens are wearing them..its to funny.
    bellamommyof4

• LOL! my sister and i were at the mall not even an hour ago just talking about this! I saw them at the mall a couple of months ago at one of those kiosks things, and thought 'what a waste'. a few weeks ago i went to visit some out of town in laws, they have teenagers, they had tons of them! I couldn't believe it...now i see them everywhere...people will buy them for like $3, even though they're sold at the dollar store! I think the guy that invented them has a kid, and one day they were sitting at a table, he was making shapes with them for his kid, and it just hit him...Lord knows I've made shapes for my son before...never thought of that though...and never thought teenagers would be into it...kids maybe, but then they'd be a choking hazard...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My sister gave each of my kids a package for their birthdays. They like them, so I tried to buy them another package, but I don't know who sells them. I haven't seen them anywhere.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I haven't seen them anywhere.

Here, the Walgreens has a ton. That's where we've been buying ours.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't know how many my kids have, about 20 each I guess. They were sharing some today. My youngest son let me wear some red, white and blue ones yesterday for the 4th but I had to return them to him.

I wish I had thought of these things too. Just little rubber bands, and some guy is filthy rich!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thanks, Bethsunshine. I'll check out Walgreens tomorrow.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2010