Anyone doing at home jobs and love it?

Any suggestions for me on how i can go about doing this for myself?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I think the best thing you could do would be to start a business from home. I have several ideas and opportunities listed in my Blog. That Blog is listed on my home page here at Cafemom. Also, I think that eBay is one of the best things to make quick and easy money. With eBay, you can start with the old stuff you have lying around your home and then go from there. It does take time to learn the proper ways to list, take pics, price, etc. You can learn all that by simply going to the Community tab and read the discussion forums and answers. Good luck to you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am an AVON Independent Sales Rep, and I am currently looking to expand my team. I LOVE what I do!

I am a stay at home mom and can work my schedule around my day to day activities. I don't have to worry about territories, because AVON no longer uses them. I can sell to anyone I know or come across through the course of my day. I also don't have to worry about placing HUGE orders, because AVON also has no minimum order. A campaign lasts two weeks, so one week I collect and place my orders, and the next I deliver. That makes it easy to keep everything organized. I also am not required to keep inventory, but since I choose to participate in local vendor events, I have regular items on stock and get new items to promote. I choose not to do at home parties, because AVON lets you run YOUR business YOUR way!

If you would like to find out more about selling AVON, please contact me!
    AVONLadyInALEX

Answer by AVONLadyInALEX at 8:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Working at home is very rewarding!! I belive in finding what you truly have a passion for and make it a business. What are the things that you are good at or enjoy doing. Filling a need of some sort is always a good start. I started a business purely by accident. I had never done any beading but saw a necklace that I really liked. I decided that I would make my own. So, I bought the supplies and made my first one. I loved it so much I made some more designs. I wore one to town and started getting so many compliments on it. The next thing I know People are wanting them. I stood in a store and got four orders and made 200 dollars in ten minutes. That launched a business I hadn't even thought of. I love designing the jewelry and the fact I can do it at home on my own time is awesome.. So, Find that thing you love to do and turn it in to your own business!! I wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope you will share more!
    LadiSimplicity

Answer by LadiSimplicity at 8:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am going to message you
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I agree find something you love and start a business with it! When i was younger i did pet care,pet sitting etc... cause it was my passion, i wen to school for it too!

You can find ideas also at homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i do medical coding at home and LOVE it.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Hello There,

If you are interested in doing an at home business I can help you with that! If you would like to hear more about what I do visit my website listed below! You can also read my story on my website in the about me section. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Enjoy a great Day

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 12:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am a mom of 2 and have been a stay at home mom for almost 6 years. I am a Gold Canyon Demonstrator and absolutely love my business. You need to find something that you are really passionate about in order to love what you do. I love this business because I love candles for one, plus I get to get out and meet new friends and have adult time. It really is great. I have a great team full of support and training. Let me know if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a La Bella Baskets Gift Basket Consultant and love it!! I got into this for $1.97!! I love it because we are provided leads and we don't have to go chasing friends or family, I don't have to do Parties, I don't have to sell! I don't have a quota! I don't have to have an inventory and so much less stress!! If you want more info let me know or check out my cafemom profile to learn more about me!!
    Have a great day!!
    ~hugs~
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2010