Have you been pregnant and it didnt show up on a test?

Did you take a regular at home "pee" test and it was neg but when you got a blood test you were preg? If so, did that happen with every pregnancy or just 1? Details plz.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes,with my son I took 5 before a got a positive answer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No, I always get very early positive results.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• butterfly- did you test too early?
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I tested when I was 5 days late (with my first). It was negative. After another 4-5 days I tested again and it was positive. But with my second I tested the day I was supposed to get my period and it was positive.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• When I started I was 6 wks,so no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yes and no- it was a VERY light positive said my sisiter, but it looked negitive to me. so I guess, I dk. Lol
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• with my daughter i test and got 2 po then went to planned parenthood got neg went home got a pos then 2 neg went to the doc got a neg blood then another month went by and voila more positives followed by a positive at the obgyn and an ultrasound follow up showed my little girl! lol it was weird. not sure if it was two pregnancies that followed real closely or what but i did get a period in there somewhere too lol so who knows
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my first 2 came out positive the 1st time and my 3rd I had to take a second one because the first one was negative and was even negative at the DRs.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2010