my period is late but I have a neg test... what do u think?

I feel like I have symptomes of pregnancy but i am TTC so maybe I'm just hoping... Anyways, my period is about 3 days late but the test came back neg. Do you think I could still be pregnant or maybe my period is just late due to stress or something?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It is common to have late periods. As long as the test is negative, chances are you are not pregnant though. Best wishes in future months!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• wait another week and take it again
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• wait a few more days and that another sometimes they dont work! i had to take 3 before one said i was pregnant! now i have a happy 5 month old! good luck lots of baby dust!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yeah i agree, if you test too early you can get a false negative... if you still don't have your pd test again just to be sure
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010