Something sweet your little one has said to you or someone else?

My DD said today she doesn't like cleaning but she does it "because I think mommy needs help." LOL It was so sweet. She is always helping me put things away including picking up after her brothers without being asked. My little Angel:)

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 8:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 7 yr old told me he didn't want me to lose weight because he loves me just the way I am. He told me if I lost weight I would look different and I wouldn't be "his mama" anymore. I told him I still would be I would just feel better and be healthier. He didn't believe me. His response was "We'll see". LOL! :)
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my in laws were in town for a few days and we havent seen them in a couple months. after they left dd took a nap and woke up crying because grandma and grandpa left. :( it was so sad. i called them and let her talk to them. i know grandma was crying too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010