Do you get upset everytime you see your period?

I do and then i calculate when the due date would be if i got pregnant that month... am i crazy!?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• In the past when I was TTC, I would cry every month when I got my period. My husband would find me sitting in the bathroom crying. I eventually got pregnant exactly a year after we started TTC.
    Good luck. *sprinkles baby dust*
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 8:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i would cry every month when I got my period after about a year and a half I decided to quit stressing about it and when I did that I ended up pregnant a month later. Your stress level can effect your body and make it more difficult to conceive.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You are torturing yourself. I did that for many years. After 14 years of ttc and no pregnancies, I've accepted that I may never get to experience a pregnancy and birth (we adopted two beautiful kids). Now when I start, I am disappointed but not devastated. The only time it bothers me a lot anymore is when I'm late and get my hopes up. I should know better by now.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes I use to cry everytime I would get my friend but now I say to myself if it was meant to be she will not come.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ya i was doing that, and now im coming up on almost 3months of no period and negative hpt...and confused as heck, becuase i have the sympthms...just remind yourself that it will happen when its meant to happen:)
    usmcgruntwife

Answer by usmcgruntwife at 2:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yes and no.... see i stopped nuva ring in aug 09 and had a period in sep, then didnt have one until july 1st...
    so ya, you maybe sad at first but getting it means your body is working (some-what) correctly...

keep having hope...

**baby dust**
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 4:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2010