Help!! Weird bump!!

Hey hoping someone can help me out here... I have a doctors appt. On august 10th it was the earliest they could schedule me in... And I don't have a personal gyno- so was thinking some of you ladies might be able to answer! About a month ago I noticed a small bump on my vag, well kinda it's on the skin right above it... Like above the little hangy thing , so of course I was curious and took a look... It was almost like a skintag, but it was sore as heck! one night I accidentally nicked it while shaving and pulled it off cause it was just hangin there-- now it's like a bump, again-- how did I notice? I nicked the little bugger again! it's driving me nuts-- last time I had an STD test it came out clean, and hubby too... But than I noticed he had a skin tag on his penis!? is it possible for one of us to have hpv or herpes and not know!? We've never had this happen before and have been together 4 years...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Health

• His could be dry skin and are you sure its not just your clit irritated?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm thinking ingrown hair from shaving that area. Anything is possible as far as STD's go. Just have to wait and see what the doctor says.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Could be ingrown but if it keeps coming back it could be a skin tag or wart. Best to let the doc decide, try not to let it stress you out too much
    Allynmj

Answer by Allynmj at 3:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2010