Working moms, do you have a really good routine?

spin off from the sahms post. But really do you have this thing down to a science yet? I do. I have been off from work for 2 weeks and Im so lost without my demanding schedule at this point. Thats pretty messed up huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was laid off early May and I feel that way too....still....but its wareing off lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I wouldnt call my routine really good, I know that when I get myself ready early before waking up the kids things will run smoothly.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I understand completely! When I was transitioning from a job to working for myself, I had a difficult time structuring my time.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I work and go to school and my ex only takes my toddler on the nights i have class. My routine works great and we always love it when a wrench is thrown into the gears it keeps it from getting old. My kids are great and know how to help. Even my toddler has chores that make things easier on all of us. My teen doesnt grumble too much when i ask for help.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i know! on my days off im not sure what to do and if i get 2 days off in a row im out of wack the whole week!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010