For those of you against gays and their sex practices-honest question-Caution,TMI

Is it the act or those involved in it that is the issue? I've seen alot of couples on here practise anal sex,so is that ok? Some have admitted to threesomes,how about that? Is it that they aren't married(but can't be anyway)? How about women who do it to their husbands?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good question. I've always wondered why the hate? Their intimate lives aren't our business.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Good Question... I see it ending in a lot of drama & hate, but good question... I figure if you don't like gay sex - don't have it... Otherwise, don't worry about what I'm doing!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Can I ask why there are so many gay questions? I don't care but it seems the new fad.?. Kind of like I have a friend who is....
    By the way my sister is gay.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm not against gay marriage......I actually have some friends that are gay/lesbians......and I tell them all the time, "Do whatever you want but don't make me watch it!" Of course the same goes for straight couples.....I don't want to watch them either :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:59 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The thing is some people think being gay is against nature or god. I for one am not. I always tell my kids when dad dies I am going with a awoman next time. I have done the man thing ..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The only thing I want to comment on is the statement "If you don't like gay sex,don't have it". So,can it be said that if you don't like murderers,don't kill somebody....if you don't like child molestation,don't molest a child...if you don't like rapists,don't rape.Just wondering....
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 1:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010