OMG! I am watching Viennea and Jake interview,how irritating!

How silly. Jake seems jerky but Vienna is a child. Oh,please.Did You see it? What do you think?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• It started annoying me so I had to turn it off. Jake sat there with absolutely no emotion showing on his face while Viennea acted like a teenager.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think the are both acting like a couple of Jack Asses and are perfect for one another!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You know I never liked Vienna but after watching (yes she did interrupt alot) I was more apt to believe her side of things. I really think Jake is either gay or a control freak. I mean you stop having sex after a month????
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 10:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Jake was such a jerk, more of a jerk than was necessary. His reaction to her was unnecessary. I was never a fan of Vienna, but I can definitely see why it didn't work. She wasn't a meek little mouse who went along with everything he says. He was cold and ruthless to her.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Jake was cold, and Vienna was annoying( but then again, I thought that during their show). I wish them both good luck.
    DebbieA

Answer by DebbieA at 12:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LMAO :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010