don't you think it's a little sexist...

...that there are no diaper changing stations in men's rooms? what about single dads or even couples who go out? it's not always moms job to change the baby....what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Travel

• There are actually changing stations in most of the Men's rooms DH has been in here.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my husband said there are actually a lot of them around here.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• a little yes, but I have seen lots of "Family Restrooms" popping up for situations like that.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I noticed that there aren't changing tables in the men's rooms when I watched this movie, I forgot what it was. But with all the open urinals... do you think it be sanitary for the baby?
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think its dumb and glad they are changing it!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I thought it was dumb and am glad things are changing.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 10:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Funny, I was at a cookout today and all the dads were sharing their "first time at a changing station in the men's room" stories. So I think you're wrong.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lol good question and I don't feel it's sexist more of a stereotype thing and my husband says that since mostly men are charged with sex crimes that deal with small children it is taboo.
    liltiger86

Answer by liltiger86 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I've been in quite a few mens rooms w/ changing tables, in fact I haven't ever seen one without them around here... Even sheets has them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• most of the places around here have a "family" rest room. Also I think dh said that he has seen changing tables in some of our mens restrooms.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010