My 4yr old son and 9 yr old nephew are sexually experimenting

well my 5 year old he is turning 5 july 10th.. just met his 9yr old cousin from Puerto Rico.. they right off the bat became
\best friends.. my son has never been to any type of daycare or school and is only watched by his daddy and grandma.
My Nephew lives about an hour away so he is staying with us for the week. they are sharring a room and i went to check
on them after i tucked them in and they were under the covers.. idk why but i got a bad vibe and told my son to get in
my room..and told my nephew to stay in the room and we would brb.. my 4 yr old told me that my nephew told him to lick
his peepee and he has said NO! that is yucky.. but he also told me that my nephew licked his pee pee and bum.. i told him
as i had told him before not to let anyone touch him there but mum or dad or the doc, he was very innocent and blunt
about the whole situation.. i then talked to my nephew who after 30mins admitted it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• i ran out of room .. i told him it was okay and no one was mad.. that i loved him very much and he just needed to tell
    me the truth so i could do my job and guide him... and i asked him if someone had done this to him before and he buckled up..
    but to me he is also a baby he is just 9 and i dont ever want him to feel evil or like a bad person when he is older or it effect
    him major in his teenage life or adult! and im so scared for my son now.. i never want him to feel like a victim or sexual harassment
    so my question is will this happen or do some kids just do this.. i understand younger ones (like my son) but this 9 year old.. is he too
    old for this!! i mean kids are having sex at 11.. what should i do..i just want to save my babies innocents please help
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• do you know the second part of your questions is not anon, if you want, i will cp it and post it anon for you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No kids do not do this. They may take a peek at 4 or 5 but not at 9 and nothing like you described. Red flags coming up!! You need to find out whats going on with your nephew and I would keep the two a part.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 10:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Something is not right wih that kid, and you need to keep YOUR kid away from him. Something is going on in that kid's home that he is seeing or being subjected to, and you do not want your son to pick that habit up and try it on another kid. Nip it in the bud now, and you did great by telling him that it was not his fault, good parenting skills on your part. Also tell his parents that they need to figure out what is going on with their kid before he can come back over. NO MORE SLEEPOVERS for now until this is solved.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• that nine year old has either been molested or exposed to some highly graphic material.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• This is sexual molestation. A 9 year old can be a preditor. Don't fail to protect your child for fear of hurtin your nephew's feelings. This boy needs to leave your house now and you need to report this to social services. A 9 year old doesn't behave like this for the fun of it. Some is molesting the 9 year old and so now he is molesting your son.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I want to add that I used to be a CPS Case Worker.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• agreed with everyone above. 9 is too old. i would talk to his mom and dad and dont leave him alone with ur son! is it possible to have him picked up early? i wouldn't make a big deal about it to your son anymore after you remind him that its not ok.
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 10:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Welcome to cafe mom,,,,wow what a situation to bring in for your first question...hon....hope you get this figured out. I would think your question should read,,,,they where experiminting, and not they are. Hopefully this is over at this point for you mamma
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i just wanted to give you my support. i know its hard. my little brother is going through this sort of thing. he was 12 when he had a 3 year old girl put her mouth on his penis. she told and im glad she did because now i know not to allow my 4 year old son around my brother alone. my brother is now 13 so it was recently that this has happened. he was just charged last month because the little girl finally came forward. the girl was a friend of my ds and now they can no longer play together because of what my brother did. also my parents lost a little girl they were less than a month away from adopting (and she had been with the family for 7 years, since she was 1 so it was a big loss) so like i said i understand but i do think its in the best interest of your nephew and son to both keep them away from each other but also to report it.... good luck with whatever you choose.
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2010