What is the best makeup?

I like using foundation blush eyeshadow lipstick mascara eyeliner that is about it I really don't use too much of it just enough to have color on my face. I am running out of my makeup I just need to buy the right one this time I wasn't too happy with what I was using it was all mixed up (brand wise). Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I recommend MAC. I never had any luck with makeup before. As I got older, I realized I had to try something. I always liked one or two products from a line such as Lancome or Clinique, but never the whole line. I went to a MAC counter and asked for a makeover. They are very talented people who know a lot about their products. They knew just what I needed.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:06 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Have you ever heard of "Bare Minerals"? This is excellent makeup to use, and it gives you a naturally glowing look. Clinique is an excellent brand to use as well, and you can find them both at Macy's. Go there and have one of the makeup consultants there try a sample of it on you so you can find what shade you may need. They will even give your entire face a makeover just to see what colors look great on you. I go there quite often just to see what new colors they have in.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i love arbonne's concealer, loose powder foundation, and transparent powder with their bronzer
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am a Lancome fan. Mainly because I like the smell. most make up smells bad to me.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 10:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I really like MAC make up, always worke well for me.
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• MAC and BareMinerals
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• baremineralshands down
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Bare Minerals
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love the dior sprayfoundation. I never wear foundation until that. You spray it on a huge brush then buff it on.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Bare Minerals is my fav, but no one sells it around here, so I am stuck ordering from qvc. When I need something and can't wait for shipping, I use Clinique. I like both a lot.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010