I have 77 vote ups to do..answer this question and I'll vote ya up!! :) Bumps will help too :)

Soooooooooo....if its hot where you are today...how ARE YOU DEALING WITH THE HEAT?!?!? I'm dying, seriously,lol.
We have an ac in our bedroom and just put one in each of the kids room. I'm melting down in the library! lol. I have to stay up until my son finally finishes his shower and gets settled to bed. I just took a cold shower and I'm already sweating. DANG!! LOL
But still..I prefer the summer over winter..go figure :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I've spent my entire life dealing with swealtry southern summers. To stay cool, or at least as cool as possible, I always turn to iced tea or lemonade (not sodas), lightweight cotton clothing, ceiling fans to better circulate AC and, for those hot swealtry nights, sleeping with an ice pack to the back of the neck really helps ... of course that might not work too well for you moms who are cuddling up with a hubby:)
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• its windy and rainy here lol nut i am going back to vegas next week, 120 degree weather..... greaaat lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Its not to bad today but yesturday was bad. I sat with my feet in cold bucket lol... it always works for me.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 10:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yeah it is so hot here. My so wont put the ac in because it runs up the bill but i dont care. So i just deal with it but I work in a place that has ac so I usually only have to deal with it for a little till it gets dark and cools down but it still sucks.
    Branbran24

Answer by Branbran24 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yep, super hot!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It hasn't been as hot today as it was last week but we are dealing by turning on the central air and eating ice cream and popsicles. Those all help alot. :)
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• it rained all day today so it wasn't bad at all. although the darn humidity made my bread not rise properly! GRRR!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We have central air. Don't know how I could live without it! we sit in Ki's bottomless Dora tent over the vent and play card and candy land. Man, it feels great under there!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Almost forgot here's a bump for you :)
    Codysmom2106

• I know what you mean it's been way to hot lately.
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2010