this is a bit of a vent but also a question about women in public restrooms

how is it possible for women to pee on the seat?!...i was just at the gym and i'm pregnant so i have to take breaks to go pee and all the toilets had pee on them...how does this happen?! and better than that why don't these gross women clean their mess up for everyone else. last time i checked women pee sitting down. this happens in almost all womens restrooms. how do they pee on the seat and better yet why don't the clean it?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Health

• yep- it's disguisting!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• because they hover! and it's gross! they should at least wipe up their own pee! Women like that are the reason people feel the need to hover! JUST SIT ON THE DAMN SEAT!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• OMG I know how you feel. Where I work I am the only female with 60 guys. So I have basically an entire restroom to myself lol, but when we have conferences women come in and I will go into the bathroom there is pee on the seat or its not flushed, there will be paper towels on the floor. Like really what is so hard about sitting peeing in a hole, flushing and making the basket lol.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• They hover...and yes it is very gross!
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 10:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yes I am a hoverer BUT I do clean up after myself if I make a mess!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 10:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• The none flushing thats what really grosses me out!!
    momofne

• Beats the heck out of me. Although, sometimes the seat is covered in water. ...I've found out that THAT is from overpowered flushing toilets (the ones that sound like they could suck in you and everyone else in the bathroom when you flush them?) Muahaha!
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 10:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Women's bathrooms are Disgusting!! Most of the time they are so much worse than men's. I will never understand how a woman can be so disgusting when using a toilet and then come out and touch up their makeup and walk out like their shit don't stink after peeing all over the seat!!!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I had a baby and when I had that baby I tore UP. I still pee funny. I pee on the seat sometimes, and even the floor. Yup. It's true. And gross. I ALWAYS clean up. But sometimes no matter how far forward I lean I still pee all over the place. :/
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Because those are the women who think that hovering over the seat prevents them from getting a disease or something else. And it turns out they pee on the seats. My friend hovers over the seat, and it ticks me off.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 10:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010