If you watched The Batchelorette and saw the Bachelor part, what did you think?

Who do you believe? Could you be with a man like Jake? Is Vienna too emotional?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• While I do think that Vienna loves the attention, Jake was a complete and utter jerk to her. Yes, she's emotional, but he is a flat out rude ass control freak. The way he says everything she does 'undermines' him proves that he's a control freak. She is better off without him....well, they are both better off without each other.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I thought Jake was a little aggresive and he scared me when he yelled at her. Although her reaction looked a little fake to me. I am totally into the Bachlorette! Who do you think the girl was hiding behind the door hugging Frank? A daughter maybe?
    EmandMike

Answer by EmandMike at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think Jake is so gorgeous! Vienna not so much, she looks coniving even.
    OliviasMommy611

Answer by OliviasMommy611 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I think the whole thing is stupid. Why do they have to go on tv and talk about these things?? It just seems really fake. Its over. Why go over and over what has already happened???
    hperkins06

Answer by hperkins06 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i think they are both stupid. they need to get over it and move on and GET OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT. their 15 minutes were up months ago.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010