I wanna have sex on the beach

how about you? Where would you love to have sex?

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 11:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd just like to have sex somewhere that we didn't have to worry about DD hearing us!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would imagine you'd end up with sand in places you which you hadn't....lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i use to work with a guy who got fired for telling his boss to get the sand out of his vagina! it was so funny! this reminded me of that!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ooo. sex on the beach is soooo yummy! (the drink)

i got married on the beach. and on my honeymoon i had sex on the beach for my first time (the drink). lol.

i've never had SEX on the beach though. :(
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I always wanted to have sex in a pool, or jacuzzi.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i live in FL ....its not all its cracked up to be.... planes are fun though...the drivers seat of the car in the middle of the road in the neighborhood in the middle of the night....the bathroom at the video store...fun times of course then we had kids and that all went down the drain....
    srqmommy

Answer by srqmommy at 11:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• no way. i don't fancy sand in my lady bits.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• For a fantasy it's fine, but the reality...not so much. Besides the sand in places you don't want it.......I live in a beach town and occassionally the local news shows what the beach patrol can see at night. It may as well be clear as day. They have night vision and heat sensors. They can see where people are and when they get close enough they can see what they are doing. Plus the condos and private residences have cameras. It would be rather embarrassing to get caught and worse to find out that there's video.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• in my bed tonight!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Haha I wouldn't recommend that. I had a friend who had sex with her bf on a beach and ended up with sand fleas or something weird like that. I would like to have sex in a steam room. LOL
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2010