Does anyone know any good gift shops in Macomb, Illinois??

I'm going to Illinois this weekend and I'm not able to take my son this time but I really wanna stop and get him something like a Illinois tshirt or something like that. Does anyone know of any gift shops or anything in Macomb that would have what I'm looking for??

hperkins06

Asked by hperkins06 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well, I think that might be pretty close to Arthur. Arthur is the Amish community. There are a lot of great gift stores in that area. Also, the Tuscola Outlet Mall is right of 57. They have a Polo, GAP, Nike, and lots of kid stores. Here is a link to a candy store in Arthur.

Aunt Sarah's Candy

The caramels are to die for.  Seriously!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm a couple of hours south of Macomb, and the Walgreen's stores in my area have a lot of Illinois t-shirts and such. If you can't find a gift shop, try a Walgreen's.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 5:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010