I yelled at my husband today...

He yelled back and we're in seperate rooms... How long does it usually take for your husband to be Ok again? I have no idea how long he is going to be in the other room. But I am feeling hurt! I guess I should just leave him alone.
I came onto cafemom to take my mind off things and he came out here to watch tv, so I thought things were fine. But he went into the other room again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I really hope things turn around for you soon. Maybe you guys both need some time to calm down and then you can talk about what happen soon! Just try not to go to bed mad! Good Luck!

Zara Nichols
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 11:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My hubby and I do the same thing when we get mad at each other, we go into separate rooms and just ignore each other for a little bit while we cool down. Just don't go to bed angry, and it'll be fine :)
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 11:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I got short with my hubby tonight. I am not hurt I am angry. He told me I leave messes eery where. I do. But sheesh I was just pinning a quilt on the island. :P
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• usually after about 30-45 minutes, no matter what. make sure you talk things out and apologize. and dont go to bed angry at each other.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Remember men have feelings too. It's not good for either of you to yell. The quickest way to smooth things over is to say I'm sorry. It works well for me. My honey will usually tell me he's sorry too. Hugs to you!
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It all makes for better love making......
    michelle146

Answer by michelle146 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i yelled at my husband today too. i think he yelled first but in any case he was way more of an asshole than i was, without getting into detail... we've been in separate rooms all day... he tried apologizing a little while ago but i'm still mad. if you feel like it was your fault, just apologize sincerely without expectation and he'll come around eventually. listen to what he has to say in response and don't make excuses for bad behavior. it sucks to admit when you're wrong, but it sure makes for a better relationship.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• me and my hubs try to work through it right then and there before we try walking away...its dif for everyone
    i hope everything is ok
    usmcgruntwife

Answer by usmcgruntwife at 2:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010