Have you made yourself a hypocrite?

Have you ever thought to yourself, a long time ago, "I'm never going to spend THAT much time online with people I've never met!" And then realize, now, you are, and you like it? Lol. I have!

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not the particular circumstance, but yes....one of those "my kid is never going to act that way"....and well...to say the least, when we started having kids they acted the same way...lol :) Here's to life lessons and being made to look like an idiot! *CHEERS* lol!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Haha well cafemom hasn't made me a hypocite but I've said things like "I'll never be as overprotective as you are!" to my parents before, and now I'm like pyscho mom that freaks out over everything. Lol so yeah I'm a hypocrite I guess.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• lol I have to.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I thought about how much fun I had with my friends. I never thought I'd be home any longer than to get ready to go out to work or have fun.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 11:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Nope I have always been addicted to the net
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 5, 2010