37 weeks pregnant and stressed out?

idk what wrong with me, but tonight when i got home i started being a bitch to everyone and fighting with people and i cried for 2 hours. is it normal for me to be like this in the last trimester?

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uh, I was totally like this, this afternoon. I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday...lol I just went crazy on everyone...and even I was shocked at how instantly I felt like a totally nut job. your not alone! I think it may be us being so close to the end!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Oh yeah! Horomones go buck wild, and make you feel insane! I can make my husband feel so worthless because of it, and I have to remind myself to calm down A LOT! You are not alone!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yay to the 37weekers! Il be 37 tomorrow. when are you guys due?? Im due July 28th
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2010