Crying?

Does your child cry when you leave the house? My son will bawl like he will never see me again. And when I come back home, he runs up to me and says " mom back, i missed you". Usually I am back within 5-10 minutes.

Decker

Asked by Decker at 11:53 PM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I always have to run out of the house while my son is in the other room so he doesn't see me go. He saw me leaving once to run to the store this weekend (I was leaving him with his daddy). He ran up to the sliding glass door, dropped his head, and started crying while biting his little shaking hand. Yeah....I came back in for a little while....

On the other hand though - when I leave him at the daycare in the morning - he doesn't even know I exist! Go figure...

crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Mine HAS to give me a hug and say I love you, and if I don't do those things, she gets really upset!
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Aww, how sweet! It depends where my LO's are. If they're with DH or Nana, they don't cry. If they're with my cousin they do sometimes. They don't stay with her often.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• mmmm... no. She's usually so sick of me by the time I leave that she's waving bye-bye and smiling. Unless it's daycare. Then she cries when I drop her off and pick her up.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• not with me, but with his nana and papa. The world absolutely ends!!! Or atleast it seems like it to him. He sees them at least once a day at some point everyday. Guess its a good sign though...just means your lil one loves you :) Now at daycare that I work for my son is with me and he does not like it when i leave the room for a second.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2010