Masturbating in front of SO

I heard that some men love for their ladies to masturbate in front of them because it's a major turn-on for them. What do you ladies think about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love doing it for partners. it makes me feel sexy, and they like it, and usually it makes me cum harder than they can make me- so its a win win!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I just read the question out loud for my husband and he said "YES PLEASE!" lol

I have done it many times. It ALWAYS gets him in the mood.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• guys are very visual - of course they love it! go for it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i tried it once and it turned him on a little too much cause he tried to get involved just before i was about to cum and ruined it for me
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My hubby loves it :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't...and won't. As much as i like it....i can't bring myself to do that in front of him. Just seems so wrong.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just had an arguement with my hubby about this last night. He said that most men like that because they get to see the woman that they care about feel good but get to focus only on watching her reaction and seeing her expressions and movements instead of focusing on doing things right.

I dont like it so much but I will do it for him because I know that he enjoys it and it isnt hard for me to do or anything...
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I've never done it but wouldn't be against the idea.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It never works. He always wants to join in, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have done it for my hubby a few times, it works very well and if he ever wants to join before I'm ready for him to I hand him a vibrator and let him use that on me until I'm ready for him. wow...sooooo tempted to use that anon button lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010