Whats your favorite song to sing to your kid(s)?

My son loves Rock-a-bye Baby, You are my sunshine & the I love you barney song.. But Im getting a bit tired of them though, lol.. What do you sing to your children?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love singing amazing grace to my kids because in all honesty Gods grace is amazing considering I was told I couldn't have kids and I have two beautiful little girls!
    l0v3myg1rl5

Answer by l0v3myg1rl5 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Latin :o) every thing is prettier in Latin LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Patty Cake, Jesus Loves Me, Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Little Star,, I'm a Little Teapot....I like the songs with actions because she has learned how to do them with me and has so much fun.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Magic dance by david bowie from Labyrinth, You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins from Tarzan, and Somewhere only we know by Keane
    GimmpyUrameshi

Answer by GimmpyUrameshi at 12:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I always sang "You aint woman enough" by Loretta Lynn, and "Your cheatin' Heart" by Hank Williams Sr. to my boys when they were very small. Only when they were little babies, though. Once they got older I preferred to sing "I've been working on the railroad", "Twinkle Twinkle Little star", the ABCs, and a few other that I have never heard aywhere but in my family. One Is "Ooga Ooga Mooshka" (surely spelled wrong), but if anyones ever heard of it, speak up! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If you're happy and you know it
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We have always sung the ABC song and Hush Little Baby. Now, we've added a lullaby that she makes up each night.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• you are my sunshine. i'v been singing it to my dd since she was born and she is 3 now and still loves it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My ds's love Jesus Loves Me, Amazing Grace, and Take Me Out To the Ball Game. I think the next one that I teach them will be the Star Spangled Banner.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• victory by yolonda adams
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010