Divorce:Final Financial Disclosure

Is there a proper way to fill out this form...I know they look at how much you make compared to your outgoing. I am in the beginning of a very difficult divorce from one vendictive SOB. I really could use any advise!!!!!!! Thank you

tucsonmomof2

Asked by tucsonmomof2 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you not have an attorney?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don;t have any advice, but I noticed there were no responses to your question yet and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're going through this! Is there any way to afford a lawyer? If not, maybe talk with someone else who has gone through this. I hope you have family and friends to help you through this difficult time. GL!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Whatever you do, do NOT lie. Do not stretch the truth or try to make yourself seem poor. If you're busted (and it's incredibly likely that you will be busted) the judge will not look upon you with favor at all.

Just say what's what honestly, then you don't have to lie. You don't have to remember your lies. You won't get caught in a lie. And most importantly you won't look like a liar to the judge.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just be honest in your disclosure. It can hurt if you aren't. FInancial Disclosures are standard in divorce proceedings.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Truth is always the best way to go. And if you don't have a lawyer, get one.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010