loving your spouse

Does anyone out here still love their spouse as much as they used to?

Alyson_Torres09

Asked by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Me :)

It changes. I mean, I love him just as much, but in a more abiding manner, you know? It grows INTO you, going deeper and becoming calmer, less infatuation and more mature love.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Wow, I don't think I could have said it any better than Ati 13. Well said!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• some days its hard now since kids are here and money is tight but just think it could be worse just have to date again find time alone without the kids,phone,computer,motherlaw,fatherlaw,dog just the 2 of you plan a 1 day trip get a room some where go out to eat or a movie bowling walking in the park hold hands talk again laugh again like you use to before the kids came
    sunkist332002

Answer by sunkist332002 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would love to just have one night alone but its hard because we have a 3month old who i am still breast feeding and we are both away from any family since we are in the military. But i don't want to ask our friends to watch her over night since shes so little because i don't want to be a burden on them even though they love her.
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Over night is a little much for a 3 month old, but I'm sure that you could get someone to watch her for a couple hours. Just drop her off right as soon as you nurse her, that way you and hubby at least have time for dinner. Time alone is hard to come by, you just have to be a little flexible and a lot creative.

To answer your original question, I agree, Love grows and becomes calmer. I am much more deeply in love with my hubby than I was when we were first married.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes I do very much so, I still get butterflies when he calls me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i truly love him not as i did but like its the first time i felt those butterflys, or the first time he told me he loved me...he is everything to me and he truly is my hero...:)
    usmcgruntwife

Answer by usmcgruntwife at 2:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think I love him more as time goes by. The longer I've known dh and more I've learned about him, the harder I fall for him.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I love him more.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• more most days. today is probably not the best day to ask though
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2010