craigslist

How many people out here think they should ban adult services from craigslist and other similar web sites?

Alyson_Torres09

Asked by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't thought much about it. I don't go searching for "adult services" and either does anyone I know, so I really have no opinion about it.

I guess I don't care either way. I mean, those girls have to make a living too...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Wow, I didn't even know it was there. Like prostitution? Yeah, I think it should be banned.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• As long as they are not standing on the conor I don't care were they want to post advertisings of them self, posting it on CL at least nobody has to see them.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't really care one way or the other, I don't use the services so it doesn't affect me.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i didn't know it was on there until after i came back from korea and my boyfriend and i got married then i found out he had been on there looking and talking to these girls... when i just got on there to look to see if anyone had any cars for sale. but yea its "prostitution" these people on craigslist have to pay $10 to post there add and they don't consider it prostitution because in the add you cant post that you are wanting money but after they email you off the craigslist site they can tell you whatever they want. if i would have known he was doing this while we were apart i would have never EVER married him because this disgusts me.
    Alyson_Torres09

Comment by Alyson_Torres09 (original poster) at 1:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I guess I don't understand how that is craigslists fault. I mean, I assume if he didn't find them on craigslist, he would have looked elsewhere. It is really crappy he was like that but you can't blame the website.
    Hopefully you can get past the hurt and anger and move on. Big HUGS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't think they should. As far as I know they do the fee so it's easier for authorities to track. If they remove the adult section people will just post in other sections. Banning it won't stop prosititution they'll find a way. I wouldn't buy it but hey someone is.
    nautired

Answer by nautired at 7:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010