Can I spot this early after sex?

I ended my period on the 19th, had sex the 20th, 21st, 24th, 26th, and the 19th lol and so on! But I spotted on the 26th. I have been craving ice cream and have been soo tired. Am I pregnant? I have been bloated ever since the 26th! My fertile days were during that week. That's why I was probably so in the mood.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• are you pregnant? Hmm well you had sex, the only way you will know is if you take a test.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• True LOL I'm going to at least wait until the 10th.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yeah some women ovulate sooner than the standard 14 days (i usually ovulate on day 9 after my last period)
    I started using a basal thermometer to track my temp as a way to tell when I was ovulating. If you aren't preg this time you might want to consider trying one out... there's a website called fertility friend that has all the charts and teaches you how to use them.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010