• In the Spotlight:

Ever had a pregnancy test like this???

Basically I have every sign that I am pregnant. I have tested with the FRER's and they keep coming back neg. The accu-clear came back with specks were the vertical line should be. It's not a bold line but specks. Has anyone else had this happen? I bought some digitals, but I really don't want to have to use them unless I have to because they are so expensive. I have every symptom though. I am 8 days late, which NEVER happens I don't care how stressed I am, Im tired, my boobs hurt and look a little bigger, my lower back hurts, I have gas (had it early on with ds too), morning sickness, mood swings, constipation, heightened since of smell, food cravings and aversions (I love mexican food, but the mention of it makes me sick), frequent urination, bloating, I mean the works. According to all the period calculators I should have started on June 27th. The only time I was this late is when I was pregnant with ds

FRER= First Responce

rebel_mommy09

Asked by rebel_mommy09 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if u have ALL those symptons ur not waisting the digital, GO PEE lady, it would be a waist if u wernt having symptoms. N everyone else is gonna tell u the same thing ;)
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• lol Im going to use the digital first thing in the morning
    rebel_mommy09

Comment by rebel_mommy09 (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree! Take that test with FMU (first morning urine) and let us know! GL!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just go get a blood test!
    And let us know! :)
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• sometimes waiting a few more days and testing again gets more clear results
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• just tested with a digital and it was neg. Im fixing to call my dr and set up for a blood test because something somewhere isn't right
    rebel_mommy09

Comment by rebel_mommy09 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010