Ever had a pregnancy test like this???

Basically I have every sign that I am pregnant. I have tested with the FRER's and they keep coming back neg. The accu-clear came back with specks were the vertical line should be. It's not a bold line but specks. Has anyone else had this happen? I bought some digitals, but I really don't want to have to use them unless I have to because they are so expensive. I have every symptom though. I am 8 days late, which NEVER happens I don't care how stressed I am, Im tired, my boobs hurt and look a little bigger, my lower back hurts, I have gas (had it early on with ds too), morning sickness, mood swings, constipation, heightened since of smell, food cravings and aversions (I love mexican food, but the mention of it makes me sick), frequent urination, bloating, I mean the works. According to all the period calculators I should have started on June 27th. The only time I was this late is when I was pregnant with ds

FRER= First Responce

rebel_mommy09

Asked by rebel_mommy09 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Get a blood test done,
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No I have not had that happen to any pregnancy test that I have taken and honestly that pregnancy test could have been faulty so I would just use one of the digital test that you have especially since you have a lot of syptoms
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 1:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree on getting a blood test done. I used Walgreens tests with both my pregnancies & they both came back positive. But if you seem to be having issues with those, make an appointment & get blood work done. Good luck!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If the test in the morning comes back neg then I will be calling and getting a blood test
    rebel_mommy09

Comment by rebel_mommy09 (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am not sure if this is what you meant but when I was pregnant with my son, the pregnancy line was strong but the control line was really faded...
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Sounds more like an evap line...I would try the digital, and if it still shows negative and you haven't started, then get your blood test. Good luck!!
    mrsjeni

Answer by mrsjeni at 2:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just tested with the digital and it was a neg. Im fixing to call my dr and set up for a blood test. Something somewhere isn't right
    rebel_mommy09

Comment by rebel_mommy09 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would personnally use one of the digitals and retest again in a week. I'm thinking that either you may be testing too early, or that the test you used may have had a defect. Good luck with everything!!
    Courtbp

Answer by Courtbp at 2:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010