My Daughters First Birthday Party

My lil girls 1st b-day party is this sunday & I have an issue. I want to give out goody bags but I have 5 children 3yrs & under coming & I have NO clue what to put in their bags. I also have 5 children over the age of 5 coming & I only have ONE idea for their goody bags. As we all know, times are tough so I don't have a ton of money to spend but I want the kids to get excited for their loot bags. Can someone PLEASE help me with some ideas?? I'd reeally appreciate it. Thank you!

CrystalJanie

Asked by CrystalJanie at 1:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• go to google put in 1 wishes that should help you out my dauthers is coming up also good luck i hope this help you
    sunkist332002

Answer by sunkist332002 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I never gave out goodie bags @ dd's 1st bday. give em a cupcake and send em on their way! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010