Don't you hate it when you go to the store to buy dish soap & walk out with everything but the item you absolutely had to have?

dustbunny

Asked by dustbunny at 1:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I also hate it when you go to the store and realized you forgot your list
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yep, been there, done that
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 1:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes! That's why I make a list of what I need to get, and another list stuck to the fridge reminding me to get my store list. Yeah, lists to remember lists. I've got a few memory issues. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yes it happens you also forget your coupons that you had ready with your list I think the stores should have list on the carts or eletronic by now what are they thinking of
    sunkist332002

Answer by sunkist332002 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That bugs me so bad! I hate retracing my steps and I have no one to blame but my distracted self. Aagh!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes!Just yesterday I'm doing groceries with my girls and nephew,in 102 degrees(!) to buy a few much needed items.Wouldn't you know,an hour later with three chocolate ice-cream-covered kids I'm home with anything but the two things I really needed.I had to go back later when dh came home!
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 4:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yeah, hate it! We do shopping lists now to try to prevent that.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2010