What does it mean when you dream that your teeth fall of or are rotten?

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 1:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Falling teeth mean that either you,or a family member are going to face a challenge concerning health.It also means the loss of a loved one will not let you find closure.I used to dream of falling teeth when my father passed away.Rotten teeth signify financial worries,business ventures going wrong,losing a job perhaps,feeling very stressed and preoccupied with problems.Other interpretations of falling teeth sometimes mean that something is obstructing your progress(be it any field,work/family/dreams etc) and you need to do somethig about it.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 4:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I read once that this dream means that you have insecurity problems with how you look.

I have this dream all of the time. And it makes sense.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used to have that dream all of the time, crazy! I think it has something to do with money.
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That sounds like to many sweets
    sunkist332002

Answer by sunkist332002 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have had that crazy dream several times before. I don't know what it means but it sure does wake me up thinking i don't have any teeth.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yeah I HATE those dreams & I have them quit often. And it's always a front tooth that ends up falling out. Something even weirder, I had a dream about it than one of my teeth BROKE (luckily it was in the back so you can't even see the gap where it was pulled). I have no idea what it means, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 1:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used to have this dream alot too! I haven't had it in along time. I was sure it was real. i used to go to the mirror to see if i had teeth in the front. Now I dream that i'm walking down the street and i always try to step over a hole and i always fall in and keep on falling. dreams are so weird.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I've always heard that that kind of dream means that you feel like your don't have control over your life.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't know. i haven't had that dream
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010