anyone have similar problems with their tailbone??

So when i was little i sprained my tailbone like 3 or 4 times...
Ever since then I have to ALWAYS sit on one butt cheek.. like just tilted to the side a bit. icant sit flat because i can feel my tailbone DIGGING into the seat or ground or whatever.

It gets painful, and the past month or so its been really bad and will just ache at random times. Almost like throbbing.

Kay so here is the weird part... i can feel my tailbone, it almost feels like it got tilted upward or something from when i sprained it. You can't see it like this just by looking, but if you feel it it totally feels extended or something. It's really embarrassing to talk about this!
Anyway anyone else have this happening to them? If you were me would u see a dr? any ideas? Its so annoying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to the club! lol...

My tailbone became a pain in the rear when I had my c-section 2.5 yrs ago, probably being nerve damage from the epidural. I have to sit on a pillow on long car rides, I always lean on one cheek or the other, and it is like a sharp jab when I do put pressure on it. Deep-seated chairs are a nightmare. I'm sitting on one leg all the time.

I have no suggestions for you. Wish I did!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Its more like when it got sprained, it didn't heal correctly and is now protruding. JUST the tailbone... not the actually spine.
    But its been like.. 10 years since i sprained it and this has just started to happen about....6 years ago. It's worse lately. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• go to the doctor.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2010