If you knew today was your last day on earth, who would you contact and what would you say?

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I would forget everyone else, and stay with my family for the entire day. I would do fun things with them so that they were able to remember that they had fun on my last day. I don't want them to be negative about the situation. I wouldn't worry about anyone else. Eventually everyone else will forget about me, except for a few days out of the year. It doesn't matter what other people think or say, the only thing that matters to me is my family. I know they will never forget me.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My daughter's father...we were together for a long time and split up on terrible circumstances. I'd tell him that I'm sorry, that I miss him and that I'll always love him :/
    collegexmamix28

Answer by collegexmamix28 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would be calling jesus and ask him for forgiveness.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would gather my two sons and husband and tell them how much they all mean to me. How they have made my life such a great journey and I will carry their love with me forever.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My former best friend. I would tell him I was sorry for how badly I hurt him. I didn't realize what kind of feelings he had for me. I wish we could go back to the way things were and had I have known sooner things would have been much different. And I still love and miss him everyday.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 2:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would make my husband stay home from work and just spend the day with him and our dd. No words needed, they both know how much I love them.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 6:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'd hold my daughter all day and spend it with my best friend. They are the most important people in the world to me
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i would spend the last days with my dh and kids as well as my mom stepdad and sisters. i would tell them how much i love them and for them to carry on and live life to the fullest! i would then have sex one last time with my dh (i know im bad lol) and then i would be on my knees talking to jesus so he can take my soul up to heaven with him!
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010