So what's everyone up to?

any big tasks you need to do tomorrow or are looking forward to? Anything going on at this moment?

Me? I'm on CafeMom after 1hour and 45minutes of trying to put my son to bed. He needs to be in bed asleep by 10pm, but we screwed his routine when we were moving, well it's 10:50p and we've been trying since 9pm. So I guess that's what I have to look forward to, along with the fact that my SO is fixing the car tomorrow so we can drive again and I can actually go somewhere :)

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well that is good. Of course I remembered. I have always liked you...even way back when Gigi was around.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Not much! I am not very sleepy and I feel bad because my dh went to bed without me, he was tired and I am not. That has only happened a few times in the 13 years we have been living together.

How is the smoke from your neighbors?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They go to the parking lot now, cool you remembered. Yeah they actually didn't mind, so they say :)
    DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010