What "random acts of kindess" do you do to bless others?

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I do things, but don't like to talk about them I think they lose some of their specialness in the bragging about them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have to agree with sleepingbeautee.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I love to donate food or clothing if I have it to give to others in need! I am always trying to find ways to help others even though I know we are in need. I always go by that saying "do unto other as you would have done to you" and all I can hope for is that others help us when we are in need. I donate all the clothes I have when my kids grow out of them and have recieved clothes when I have asked for them. I think everyone should donate or offer clothes and items they don't need to others that need them. It would really help a lot of people in the long run.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• help around the house or various jobs. depends on the situations.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just to make this clear I am not trying to brag or take special appreciation for it. I just wish there were more people out there willing to help other people in need!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am giving up my youngest daughter to my best friend. She can not have children and can't afford to adopt through the proper channels.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am considerate in traffic. I am kind to those I meet. I walk in other's shoes and have empathy for them. I leave the world a better place by not littering and by recycling.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i always donate to ppl you see asking for money on street corners...i usually give them what i have even if its my last dollar...i will take ppl food if i know they havent eaten, i have donated all of the clothes that were outgrown in my home...i have jumped in an arguement between an elderly man and a punk bc the punk was just being plain rude...i stand up for what i believe in and i will help most ppl in need if at all possible
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i agree with sleepingbeautee
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010