can u get pupp in ur second pregnancy?

princessfanta

Asked by princessfanta at 1:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• What is Pupp?

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP), known in United Kingdom as polymorphic eruption of pregnancy (PEP), is a chronic hives-like rash that strikes some women during pregnancy. ..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hey girl- saw you wrote on my question about PUPP. I was MISERABLE and when I saw my doctor next he prescribed me to a steroid, prednisone... you should talk to your doctor about it because it has really realieved a lot of the discomfort... I still get a little itchy before I go to bed but it has really helped a ton and has helped clear up the rash quite a bit also. He said there was a cream steroid or a pill and I chose the pill, he said it was more effective and less of a mess. Hope you get some relief!!!
    tiffanyjt22

Answer by tiffanyjt22 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010