what is the cheapest air fresher that smells good for the home

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't know the cheapest but we use glad plug ins, the automatic sprays that use batteries and also Yankee Candles.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They are not cheap, but not to pricey either and you can usually find them with some kind of sale going on. Go to Bath and Body Works and get their Wall Flower plug ins. They last a long time and always keeps the house smelling so nice. Well worth the money for an air freshner.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes I have glad plug ins with the fan but money is tight now just working 1 job not two thks
    sunkist332002

Comment by sunkist332002 (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• use those 99 cent things that you twist open, they are kind of cone shaped...I forget the name, but have one in my bathroom always.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• the most budget frendly i have used is fresh herbs such as lavender in little bags, I put it all over the house and in vases in the main rooms. Also I use apples, cinnamon and a few other spices and put them in a pot on the stove on warm you just have to keep an eye on them. I used a small crockpot for a long time and my house always smelled good. You can also get liquids to pour in the crock pots. The pots are $10 roughly and you can make your own blends or buy the liquids, which ever is more budget friendly for you.

I use febreeze alot now but i only buy it when they are on sale and i save coupons for them otherwise i revert to my old budget friendly methods.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener Super Odor

cheap and smell good like a buck at walmart or even dollar store

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That's it looovemybabies! That's what I was talking about!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I got a wax warmer from walmart for 15.00 and the little cubes of wax are 2.00 for 6 in a pack. It uses a light bulb so it wont catch on fire if you forget to leave it on when you leave. It makes my entire house smell good. I love it.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Baking soda.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 2:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I buy this at Trader Joes: http://www.mothernature.com/p/Air-Therapy-Spray-Original-Orange-4-6-oz/103429.html

It is non-toxic, unlike most found in grocery stores.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010