How is everyones summer going?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's been fun and sort of sad. My baby starts kindergarten next month, so I don't want the summer to end! But, we're having a lot of fun.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• tooooo fast

How about you?
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Mine is going well. My parents left to go back home 3 weeks ago. We took a quick trip to go camping. My family loved it. My 12-yr-old saw a black bear leaving the campground when he was walking our dog. My dh's parents are coming this coming weekend & will stay with us for a week. I don't have a clue as to what we are going to do with them. After they leave, I don't know what I will do to make the rest of this summer fun.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pretty good, it's been kinda weird summer it's hot and cold.
    How about your summer?
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• So far so good for me right now. I went to the most fun concert I have ever been to. We have the Taste of Chicago in Chicago, and this concert had,Salt and Pepa, Bel, biv, Devoe etc. I had a ball! Now this week, my husband is taking all of us to Wisconsin. It should be fun. But it all started off in April when my hubby took me to Vegas. So, so far it's been fun.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pretty good they just opened a waterpark in town hopefully check it out before the end of the week ! =)
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 2:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We have been staying really busy and having a lot of fun. I'm glad because I really worried about keeping occupied and avoiding boredom and quareling.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My Summer is okay we have not had much fun but I have gotten a lot of working out done and writing done.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2010