does anyone like the new walmarts out there now the new floor plans

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• No it drives me nuts, ours was just redone and everything is in weird spots, the only thing I liek is that the pet food is now by the gorcery sections o i dotn have to walk the kids through the toy ailse to pick up pet food anymore. EVerything thing else seems weird and also they got rid of half their products so now i am looking for 30 minutes before i realize they dont sell it anymore. I so wish I had a target closer to my home!
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't know what there "new" floor plan is suppose to be but our Walmart has moved everything out of the middle of the isle. It is great, there is more room to walk now.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It's driving me nuts, cause now I don't know where anything is and shopping takes so much longer.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No. I think the stores look worse. We watched it slowly change and the one closes to us really just looks like a cheap warehouse now. The shelving systems I think are the main issue. The ones here I thought were only going to be temp ones but they are not.

The larger Walmart seems like a better layout. So it must depend on the size of the store.

Also their food, I don't like how most of it now is generic Great Valu brand. Seems like shopping at the 99 cents only store or something.

Overall I find myself shopping there less. We seem to really be enjoying Target. Just better quality products and nicer store.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 2:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I used to work at the Walmart I shop at 3 yrs ago and nothing has changed since I left, so not sure about the new floor plan. So far nothing has changed. It doesn't really matter if they do change though because I add match everything I go there for. That's the only reason I still shop at walmart. So as long as they have the lowest prices I will always shop there.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Our walmarts has changed there floor plans couple years back I didn't like it at first but now I'm used to it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• There was a new Walmart recently built in our town and I stopped in there the other day and I thought the layout was definitely different..especially that there didn't seem to be aisles anymore. Just a bunch of low-height shelving placed randomly in the store. It was extremely hard to get used to, and it would take me forever to shop there..I can tell already.
    ChelseasFamily

Answer by ChelseasFamily at 8:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• nO AND OURS IS ALWAYS CHANGING So just when I get used to it they move crap around again..the posters who say it takes forever to shop there are right even the employees don't know where anything is they've moved it so much..and the kids clothing drives me nuts especially the shirts on the low tables I have squat down just to find anything looks as if I'm peeing behind the tables..All in all it's stupid how it's set up the shampoo and soaps and stuff clear at the other end of the store right by the toys which I hate dragging my kids thru there they scream and cry and beg i swear that's why they set it up that way to boost their toy sells grr...
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010