Would you consider yourself nosy? Would anyone else?

I am. I don't know why though. I don't like people, but am just so curious about how they think, why they do things and just what makes them tick. Which I guess is obvious by all my questions in here. This just seems like the perfect place for them since we're all different with different backgrounds and opinions.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's natural to be curious about others.If someone responds to your questions, then it means they want you to know details about them so that's not being impertinent in my book.I don't like it when neighbors/acquaintances or even the extended family ask too personal questions.I get a feeling they do that to observe my reactions and that is where I draw the line.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 2:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I've described myself as naturally nosy for years. I think it really helped me when I was working because I was the type of person who read all the company press releases and financial statements. Even if I didn't understand all of them, I could quote from them to customers and potential investors. Being nosy made seem more intelligent and made me feel more confident .
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree with MyrMar. I am nosy about how people tick and difference in people, but irl I am not nosy to the people I know. I am pretty closed mouthed about my personal life and anything I wouldn't want others to know about me, I don't want to know about others.

Most of my nosiness stems from curiousity about what makes peopel tick. I like to observe people, like in the park or mall, or while they are driving. I just like to see how other people do things. I am a people watcher...

But I really think I am a closet sociologist.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LOL, I just asked a similar question. I think I am a little and my husband says I am.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• it was lik i was reading my mind while reading ur answer, i to am nosy, nut i don't kno why...i hate it, cause u can get in a lotta trouble for it.
    rain710

Answer by rain710 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't call myself nosy, just informed about other peoples business. Haha. I can be nosy, but never obnoxiously, because I know I don't like it if someone gets obnoxious in the midst of being nosy as well.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 3:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I guess I can be a little nosy, but I'm not always nosy. There are certain times when I cross the line, especially when it becomes too personal and I know it's none of my business.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• A little yes, I like to gossip <:)
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 8:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I know, I just saw yours. Weird that we were writing the same question at the same time :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 2:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• *when I WON'T cross the line
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010