should i give my kids tylonal for headaces??????

faith766

Asked by faith766 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• I prefer motrin it just works better for my kids, i dont know why it just does. I have given it for headaches before. It is rare that i do it but it is also rare they have them.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i don't give medicines to my kids for minor concerns. don't want the chemicals.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would have to agree with 3ring Motrin is an anti-inflammatory so it helps relieve pressure rather than just doping the kid up like Tylenol tends to do.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 2:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I useit, i think its the best med for little ones the other meds are a little to strong. Make sure you give the generic kind tho because of the recall they had.
    URSOJESS

Answer by URSOJESS at 3:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My middle son is prone to headaches (as I am) and I give him genaric tylenol, motrin or kids advil (whatever we have in the house). I also try other methods- like taking a warm soaking bath, and rest in a quiet room with a compress.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• So many recalls for that. I would try a natural product. Google it. "All natural remedies for head aches in children"
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010