Dealing with last month pregnancy and terrible twos!!!???

Any tips? My two year old is driving me up the wall, and with all the anxiety I'm having, I just wanna strangle her sometimes. It's getting so hard, no matter what I do, she drives me crazy and its getting so difficult I want to scream. I'm having so much trouble dealing with her, and the worst is yet to come. I'm starting to freak out wondering how its all gonna work when the baby arrives??? keeping her quiet while the baby sleeps? is that even possible? it's going to be hell. my mom keeps telling me to drop her off whenever i'm feeling like this, but it can't be good to keep her away that long while i'm pregnant. She'll start to blame the baby I think... I'm confused, words of advice will really be helpful right now. thanks moms!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You'll do fine, mine are 4 years, 3 years, and the two youngest might have the same birthday depending on when I deliver my boy, she will be 2 when hes born. I don;t know how your living situation is, but keep them seperate for naps, and nap them at the same time. YOU NEED MOMMY TIME. Let your 2 year old know the rules and inforce them EVERY TIME (I recomend no screaming or running indoors;) What things is your todler doing that are especially irritaing? Break those habbits now before the baby comes. I completely know where you are comming from, and have hit my face to the pillow in my room screaming many a time. I will have to say, don't expect your home to be peaceful and quiet, the new baby will quicky become accustomed to you house noises (ie: fit pitching, toy banging, repetitive singing etc.) and will soon sleep though it. As they grow they will be the best & worst of friends, but they will be close enough to be playmate
    ChristianMamaO3

Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010