Any other pregnant ladies sound like weight lifters while trying to excape a comfy chair?

Im late in my second trimester & my belly feels double the size of the rest of me. I move so joyously awkward it seems.

ChristianMamaO3

Asked by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am definitely in the same boat! During my first pregnancy, I was so healthy that I worked two jobs through the entirety of my pregnancy with no problems whatsoever. However, during this pregnancy (my fourth, same as yours) I've been lumbering around, getting stuck in comfortable chairs, and just generally having a less cooperative body LOL. That's the way it goes, I guess!
    SAHM_USAF

Answer by SAHM_USAF at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• nope. i'm 9 months pregnant and i'm as strong and in shape as i was pre pregnancy, aside from the huge watermelon in front of me.. i was just doing squats not 5 minutes ago
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• What number baby is this for you?
    ChristianMamaO3

Comment by ChristianMamaO3 (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• 2nd pregnancy, carried my first to 5 months then lost the pregnancy so technically second
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• aww bummer, sorry to hear that. I asked because I was like that with my first and second, but now on my fourth I just feel like I'm toting a sack of potatoes 24/7 with a broken back lol..
    ChristianMamaO3

Comment by ChristianMamaO3 (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010