So I'm thinking about buying an embroidery machine...

My sewing machine broke the other night to the point where it's cheaper to buy a new one. Well I found a sewing+embroidery machine that I REALLY want but I've never used an embroidery machine so I didn't know how difficult they are to learn how to use. I saw a picture of some online and seen it has a place to connect it to a computer and also what looks like a memory card slot...and when I was looking on eBay at the different designs and letter styles you can get. It says they send them to you on a CD and you have to specify what format you want it as depending on the brand of the machine. Can anyone explain how that works exactly? The cheapest machine I found is $400 so I thought I'd better find out how they work and how difficult they are before I spent that kind of money :)

misspriss_1987

Asked by misspriss_1987 at 4:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• my mom has an embroidering sewing machine, but she has never learned to use the embroidery function :(
    i wish she would though, i think it would be really neat!
    sorry, i can't help you with your question though!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2010